Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to get the long flippy hair?

Hello my GF would like me to have the long flipy style hair. My hair looks like my avatar. So what would I tell the hair cutter to do to get it to look like this: http://www.aftipoll.co.uk/2006/sprousec.... . This is what my GF says my hair sould be like. Thank you my GF will be happy if I tryed that style. "DONT KNOW WHY ANY REASONS I SHOULD KNOW OF"!!! She is kind of creppy? Why you ask well she sent me a photo of a 12 or 13 year old so I could provide you with a visual. Yes I am a dude and want to look like a dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



How to get the long flippy hair?

cut your hair short. no kid looks good with long hair. your girlfriend is creepy? why are you dating her?



How to get the long flippy hair?

so take the picture into the shop and show the hair dresser or barber and they will let you know they can do it.



How to get the long flippy hair?

Ask the hairdresser just to trim your hair instead of taking a lot off. The long flippy look doesn't work if your hair is too short. Have her trim it and then blow dry it to one side. After you take a shower, or whenever your hair is wet, flip it to the side and it will dry like that (you may have to flip it a lot at first). Hope this helps! :-D



How to get the long flippy hair?

JUST BE YOURSELF. If she really loves you she would not change you!



How to get the long flippy hair?

Yes, take the picture with you the next time you go get your hair cut. Though I have to say, that trend is dying and I'm not really sure why it was ever "in" in the first place.



And if you've got stick straight hair, you're going to be out of luck. It'll just end up laying there, because your hair has to have some sort of body or natural wave to begin with to even pull that style off.

No comments:

Post a Comment